Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so here are the pics granted there not the best.

ok so the 12" kicker solo baric L5 i'm actually trying to trade for 2 10's thata why its in the corner for now, but i just wanted to get it all hooked up and make sure everything works.

* btw i ran my remote wire into the sunroof fuse considering i don't have a sunroof, lol.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
more pics

heres some more pics.

lol my horrible wiring job, this is just temp till i get my 2 10's

then the amp,sub, and loc. lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Cool cool, i would definatly strap that thing down though. dont want that moving all over th place, especially with the amp on it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
sick!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
looks good in a little bit your gonna want more and more haha i did that started out with one sub and a small amp then got two subs and a really big amp now it is so loud i cant listen to it within the block of my house or my parents ream me out haha

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i'm actually trying to get 2 10's and then move everything to the front of the trunk, i just did this and got it all hooked cuz i had some spare time. total i think i spent 2 hrs making sure all the wires were hidden and everything.

·
Registered
450 Posts
sweet i have a single 10'' l7 making a custom box for it now....1.6 cubic feet airspace and ported 2 1/2'' l-port really need a 1200 amp tho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.