Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
is it just me or do they look a little hight in the front?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks good guys. maybe a little adjustment.
op and shanks, have you guys thought about doing your eyelids in cf. i think that would look sick. my 2 cents....:)
I'm thinking eventually I'm going to go and paint the edges of the hood black, and leave the center buldge exposed...

or I might just get some black halos

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good but seems like edges have more Gap then the OEM. Love the CF tho

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Ugh another cf hood ! Just ****ing with y'all. Looks really good black-balt! I'm gonna be finished with my cf eyelids soon and then I'm getting the grand daddy of all cf hoods. The rk sport ram hood! Tax return was pretty good for me :laugh: bout $7000.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i traded mines with my friend since he blew his engine and baught it for 150 and ima leave the eye lids blk cuz my two tone will work wit the eye lids

and the fod lights I had to really mess with it to get it adjusted and mounted but yeah just take out the inserts and mod and cut em down then add mesh thats all i really did.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
All of you with CF hoods suck ass. That is all.

I can't afford one =(

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Ugh another cf hood ! Just ****ing with y'all. Looks really good black-balt! I'm gonna be finished with my cf eyelids soon and then I'm getting the grand daddy of all cf hoods. The rk sport ram hood! Tax return was pretty good for me :laugh: bout $7000.
nice. thats my favorite one too!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks damn good black cobalt!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.