Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after they sat in my room for almost 6 months of cold nasty weather I got them on, I went with the Zenn springs since I like my car low low...lol.

Pics added!

Is it just me or does the front end look higher?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics up!

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Looks great man! Thats one thing I really don't like about the Zenn springs though. It make the car sit uneven.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im hoping when they settle a little more it will even out some. Anyone else have the Zenns that have been on for a few thousand miles? If you could post some pics of how it looks now that would be great.

Oh and OBZ your my hero!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh one more question... Do you guys see theres a slight color difference between my body and my rear bumper?

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea to me it looks like the back bumper is a lil darker, i know it's in the shade but the other parts of your car that are in the shade dont look as dark

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Im hoping when they settle a little more it will even out some. Anyone else have the Zenns that have been on for a few thousand miles? If you could post some pics of how it looks now that would be great.

Oh and OBZ your my hero!
oh yeah/ why is that? lol

They should settle a little bit, but not as much as people say.. I didn't even notice a difference from new vs settled

BTW the color difference is normal. Its because the material is different. It will look identical in some lights, but "off" in others.. But its not really noticeable. Its more noticeable on silver cars. My hood is the same way

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Your my hero because you always have the answer! That and your car is beautiful, I mean I dont really do yellow but your car pulls it off nicely.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Lol thanks man! I don't always have the answer though.. I have just had my balt for a long time and have learned the ins and outs. Plus I spend a lot of time reading different forums.

But thanks for the compliment on my car! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
my bumbers r like that too i got the sunburst though but u cant tell like he said in sumelight or in the sun too

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll get a pic or two in full sun tomorrow.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really wanted black but this deal was perfect for me so I went with it. I'm overall happy with my color. I thought the plastic v. metal was why it looked different even though the front seems to be a perfect match. I just need to figure out what to do It kinda bugs me. Maybe a little OCD lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.