·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, they are silver

·
Registered
869 Posts
Oh, they look stark white in that shot. I almost puked lol. Other than the amount of spokes they looked pretty good.

·
Banned
384 Posts
look good, even better with a drop and take of that hideous thing on your window

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i think they look nice. but i could of thought of alot less expensive things to do to make your car look nicer. lower, and get rid of the side moldings and the GM badge, and as stated above the window vent/guard thing. but theres always tomorrow!

xyankees214x added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

but like i said not dissing the rims, i like 'em, think they look good.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't mind the moldings and badges, and as for the vent visors, I bought them to help against my water leak, and even tho they did not help I can not see taking them off after I paid like $40 for them. I am only paying $200 for them from a friend.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got the vent gaurds on mine and you couldnt pay me enough to take them off. i think that they look really good too.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Looks good man! Its your car, don't let other people persuade you in what you do to it! The rims look great!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Rims look good. Anything is better than stock steelies. And as far as the visor thingy.. they work wonders people... so dont knock them ...just get them color matched with the paint of the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.