Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I've been meaning to do this since I bought my car a year ago last month and I finally got around to doing it mostly through finding this forum and all the DIY's so thanks to everyone who wrote them.

My HID kit

My painted interior with my green LED's

A slightly better picture.
I'll have better ones soon took them with my phone, since it was my weekend project. any thoughts?
**UPDATE**
This weekends project was the engine cover

·
Registered
75 Posts
i've been really curious to see how a green LED would look, so i appreciate these pics!

but blue interior trim and green LED's together...doesnt have a good flow for me. BUT it not my car so to each his own

luvin the HIDs

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what is with the clutch pedal?
I was putting different pedals on but I ended up not liking the look of them so I returned the set

can i have the milk?
It's green tea and you sure can if you want.

i've been really curious to see how a green LED would look, so i appreciate these pics!

but blue interior trim and green LED's together...doesnt have a good flow for me. BUT it not my car so to each his own

luvin the HIDs
I was a little skeptical at first too but I went on the girlfriends word and I gotta say it grew on me, that and I didnt find spraypaint in the color green I wanted all of them are either too light or too dark.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I'd go with black trim or something then...green and blue just screams TMNT to me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you, also note to skeptics, the blue trim with green led's looks alot better than it sounds :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
I like it =)
I need to get around to doing mine soon lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.