Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i can finally prove that im not full of sh*t and i actually have a cobalt lol. here are some crappy pics that i took real fast cause i was sick of not having any pics on this site.. (a little dirty but thats just winter for ya) sorry for them bein so big

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

let me know what you think so far... tint will soon be on

·
Registered
165 Posts
Haha nice, kinda looks like mine, good work

·
Registered
55 Posts
cool. i like how most people that have black make everything black. it's like the standard. btw, where did you get those halos? i've been looking for some recently and can't find where to buy them. i kinda want to stay away from ebay. anyway, nice car.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the halos i got on ebay.. i was kinda skeptical at first too but it was right after i got my car and i was jus willing to buy any brand lol. they work fine though for about 7 months now. yah the shifter isnt stock and when i installed it there was no way to attach the knob to the shift boot so its kinda sketchy right now but i might super glue it or somethin.. ?? suggestions ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well if you cant pull it up, and you cant sew....you could always paint the brown piece silver or black for a quick temporary fix

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i would paint it black

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it would be kinda hard to get the dupli-color on there cause its spray and i wouldnt want to spend all that time covering stuff up. ill probably try super glue tomorrow. as for my tint.. ITS FINISHED!! 20% front and 5% rear (yes its illegal here in ohio, oh well) pics comin up next week of that maybe

·
Registered
159 Posts
You could use the dupli-color little bottles. We sell them at Advance for around $5 or so...and you can paint it on with the paint brush or pen.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im not too worried about it. you guys are actually the first to say anything about it.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
cause were all a bunch of critics on here....have any pictures of it tinted ?

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ill go outside and take some right now.. but i didnt do the back window yet. im gonna pay to have that one done cause me and my friend tried to do his eclipse ourselves and that back window is a pain.. but the front ones are all done

workinprogress added 7 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

workinprogress added 9 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

those kinda look like bubbles at the bottom but my window is actually jus dirty as sh*t. it turned out really nice for doing it ourselves. we got the tint from Window Tinting at SnapTint.com and its actually pretty nice.. and cheap (like 54 bucks to do our whole car)

·
Registered
69 Posts
NOt bad...looks goood! Did you paint the interior black,? Mine came a grey charcoal color. Nice job!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yah i painted it

·
Registered
98 Posts
that switch you got is pretty big if u like it cool but if you want these look pretty nice and light up also they cost about 7 bucks but well worth it to me

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.