Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Unless he makes another thread of the wingless Balt pics. Is there anyway to mark a thread as updated when his pics are posted? So like that, members would come and check em out, and not think it's just another simple post?

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
The only way to do that is to change the title to Updated

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Or... Wait to post the thread until you have the pics. lol

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Well even with other types of threads. Like in builds. Updated #1,update #2 and so forth. Alot of members don't see that and think it's just the thread with no update. Like this theyll know and open to view

It's happened to me before in other forums where I do have an update that everyone was looking forward to. People get lazy and don't bother to check cuz they don't know

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
If someone where to change the title to Update 10/31/10 or something like that it would prolly help a lot.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
But only mods can do that right?

I'm discussing this here so when op has pics of his wingless Balt, members can be notified somehow

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
^those wingless attempts sound like my side molding debadge attempt.. utter & complete fail thanks to the guy who repainted my car.. so i stuck them back on lol

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
dude you shouldve waited till you got the holes covered before posting the pics. Now we gonna have to look out for a trunk with covered holes

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.