Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rain-X® Wiper Blade Selector Guide

Cobalt windshield wiper sizes are 22 and 17 inches. I personally have fitted a 24 and 18 inch sizes on mine to cover more of the windshield. But that link you can find out any cars size. I also think you can upgrade the size on most wiper blades as well.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
this is much needed on my car. i've needed blades for like 2 years...but i keep buying stuff like weed and wheel spacers. fml.

·
Registered
810 Posts
this is much needed on my car. i've needed blades for like 2 years...but i keep buying stuff like weed and wheel spacers. fml.
there good investments tho

·
Registered
575 Posts
yeah they are good investments but I'm glad the only things I spend my money on are for my car, groceries and the only addiction in my life always has been playing soccer but that's way in my past since 3 surgeries within 2 years are not my best friends...oh and unemployed right now so not that much income:sad2:

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Found out that info last year when I went onto Autozone to get wipers for the car. Was real easy to find too.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Mine are starting to get bad, but I cannot really replace them as the car is sitting at the dealership without any coolant.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Rain-X ftw. I almost never use my wipers with rain-x applied to the windshield
Their wiper blades are also godly. I don't even use the rain-x coating and the single piece frame blades cover the windshield quite well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.