1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
nice looking 4dr like the color alot and those tails are very rare def gotta debadge and paint your bowties

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice looking 4dr like the color alot and those tails are very rare def gotta debadge and paint your bowties
Yea I wanna debadge but the How-to on here is hard to understand...Plus I dont have a heat blower. Do u know any easier ways to debadge?

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Yea I wanna debadge but the How-to on here is hard to understand...Plus I dont have a heat blower. Do u know any easier ways to debadge?
use a peice of fishing line to get the back one off and leave it off my opion. or to put it bk on double sided tape front one there are 2 nuts on the inside use a wrench and take the nuts off. there yea go but damn i love them tail lights

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
nice ride, yours is exactly like mine, same color and everything except that you have the fully loaded one, i envy lol......that muffler sounds better than i thought

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woot! I think this thread might just boost my votes for YCOTM..lol..

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well for those who have seen my video, Are my leather seats the same as the ss seats but just in a different color?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
nice ride man, love the tails they go well, and the chrome headlights fit nicely. I want lol. Nice sounding exhaust to. for debadging, you don't have a hair dryer? that's what I used. If not find a hot girl or use ur gf hairdryer LOOL. Good work and keep modding!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.