Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up I'm Jake, lookin to use this forum pretty often cause so far the information on it is priceless. 5000 miles, Stick Shift, halo lights, i have smoked Taillights on the way along with seat covers, and the exhaust will be done when it warms up.

i gotta figure out how to post pics of the car on here, as soon as i do i will get them up

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Finally! Someone with less miles than my 07!

Welcome to YC!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
hey. You have the same model as me. Welcome cant wait 2 see pics!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
nice!

did you celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day!?!?!?!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell yeah!
My unit in the Army is titled "The Cutthroats" so we all have pirate patches and stuff on our gear, and when i saw that "Support Pirates" magnetic decal i had to put it on the Balt.

Dead Men Tell No Tales 1-172

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
hell yeah!
My unit in the Army is titled "The Cutthroats" so we all have pirate patches and stuff on our gear, and when i saw that "Support Pirates" magnetic decal i had to put it on the Balt.

Dead Men Tell No Tales 1-172
YAY so i'm not the only crazy person here any more!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
it was my sig for a while, lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just My Luck

I was on the way home from Army Drill for the weekend, sadly i hit a 100 foot (literally) sheet of black ice and my cobalt Tony Hawk'ed a guard Rail, she is in the hospital now since i don't have my tools here at school to do the work myself... just my luck. but shes gunna be back on the road in a week or two.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
love the ice with the balts. I never knew cobalts knew how to Tony Hawk tho! :p

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.