Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
background: i work at dunkin donuts and almost every cop in my city go there. so i say i know about 95% of all cops in my city.

i was doing 55 in a 40zone where a cop clocked me. usually theres a cop there at night not at 1:15 in the afternoon. so he pulled me over and i was thinking to myself i probably know him so ill get off with a warning...to bad i didnt know him. he took my info and then i got the ticket of $255, he saw my little DD visor and said all the other police officers go to the one u work at. i said yea. he then said too bad i dont go there and said have a nice day. and on top of that the ticket hasnt been entered in the system so i cant do to driving school and get this over with. this freaking blows

·
Registered
867 Posts
background: i work at dunkin donuts and almost every cop in my city go there. so i say i know about 95% of all cops in my city.

i was doing 55 in a 40zone where a cop clocked me. usually theres a cop there at night not at 1:15 in the afternoon. so he pulled me over and i was thinking to myself i probably know him so ill get off with a warning...to bad i didnt know him. he took my info and then i got the ticket of $255, he saw my little DD visor and said all the other police officers go to the one u work at. i said yea. he then said too bad i dont go there and said have a nice day. and on top of that the ticket hasnt been entered in the system so i cant do to driving school and get this over with. this freaking blows
what a **** lol

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
sucks man, 1 ticket myself back in 2003. It was froma state Fag#$#%, statey's here are douchers and was cause my seatbelt was under my shoulder instead of over. I told him never had that problem while learning to drive and the guys who did my drivers test both times, first time while I lived in NY and than I had to take it again to change over to NC, said it was fine. He said it was not fine with him though, I said ok, thanks for my first ticket and being a **** about it and took off. I was not expecting to get off cause it was my first and so far only ticket but alittle respect since my record was perfect. Only 70 bucks. Usually state sticks to the major roads but this prick comes on secondary roads all the time, I see the Sheriffs and such always driving around here basically trying to get him off their turf lol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
haha that's funny about the DD thing. I got my first ticket when i was 26 lol. I got my drivers license a few months after i turned 17 haha. been pulled over a lot of times but only one ticket so far.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I've had 2 tickets both resulted in suspensions haha. when i was 17 I was caught driving without insurance in my monte carlo. and two weeks after my 18th birthday I was pulled over in Oregon in the cobalt on my way back to Idaho doing 101mph in a 65mph zone (freeway) 4 points on my license, 30 day suspension, and $1128 fine :]

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I'm gonna shit my pants the moment I get my first ticket... I'm on my dad's insurance and he has 3 vehicles, if I get points (I know I will), I'm gonna get shot for raising his premiums like crazy and most likely pay for any increase. I've had a few close ones, pulled over once and let off with a warning, but hopefully I can prevent tickets with a radar detector- and when I become a cop in 4-5 months in case I DO get pulled over, I have a much higher chance of being let off cause I'll have a badge :idea::suspicious:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That blows.. How long you been driving?
about 3 years now

I'm gonna shit my pants the moment I get my first ticket... I'm on my dad's insurance and he has 3 vehicles, if I get points (I know I will), I'm gonna get shot for raising his premiums like crazy and most likely pay for any increase. I've had a few close ones, pulled over once and let off with a warning, but hopefully I can prevent tickets with a radar detector- and when I become a cop in 4-5 months in case I DO get pulled over, I have a much higher chance of being let off cause I'll have a badge :idea::suspicious:
i didnt kno ur insurance increases

·
Registered
600 Posts
i got my first ticket like a month ago lol, its like 1 am, just got off the freeway and theres no one on the road, i was taking my free right when the light was red, i didnt stop cause there was no one on the road. and the cop pulled me over and was like, man, i had to do 75 to catch up to you (i wasnt speeding at all). and wrote me a ticket. my insurance went up 100$, lamee

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^ Yep. You cant blame them though, local municipalities and cities are trying to get income in any way possible, sucks that they have to give out a ticket like every 20-30 mins.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Or you could just....not do things to get pulled over? It is so easy to avoid. The speed limit isn't that hard to maintain guys.
really? I dunno about that there is roads in my city that go dead straight for 2 mile stretches..........and the speed limit is 50km/h so like 35mph uhhhh yeah not easy Ive been pulled over on the same road 4 times cause i do 70

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.