Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first ever Chevy Cobalt or Chevy for that matter, I'll get some pics of it when it stops raining but here's the stats:

'10 Cobalt, Auto Tranny, Sedan, 1LT...

Anyways I was wanting to know if there's anything I should know about the cobalts other than the awesome gas mileage. I have been thinking about putting a series 60 flowmaster with chrome tip on and I'm getting some black with polished lip rims come august... any other ideas?

BTW: My name is Brian and thanks for any advice in advance..

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
welcome. just look around at other peoples show off threads and stuff. You will gets tons of ideas for your car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but there is so much info on here I don't know where to begin.. I used to have a 95 neon but this thing is so different

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys and gals I appreciate it, personally no offense I've never been a big fan of the HID's but I've been looking at those sexy projectors but you guys tell me what's better because if I got HID's I'd have to have pure white which I think is approx 4300K because I'm partially blind in my left eye so I have a hard time seeing at night...

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I have 6k HID's and they are only slightly blue. so I think you would be in good shape with the 4300k. I really like the HID's they are much more intense.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks my question now though after reading a bit on here are the 2010's like the 09's? I don't want to buy something and it not fit or work you know?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
This is my first ever Chevy Cobalt or Chevy for that matter, I'll get some pics of it when it stops raining but here's the stats:

'10 Cobalt, Auto Tranny, Sedan, 1LT...

Anyways I was wanting to know if there's anything I should know about the cobalts other than the awesome gas mileage. I have been thinking about putting a series 60 flowmaster with chrome tip on and I'm getting some black with polished lip rims come august... any other ideas?

BTW: My name is Brian and thanks for any advice in advance..
lowering it cleans up the look and an intake can get you better sound and like 1mpg maybe..lol..i think full exhaust helps too but idk...

WELCOME TO THE MOST EPIC COBALT FORUM EVERRRR!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.