Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my balt a year ago and thought the body was good untill i found a little rust spot on the left quarter panel, well what was underneath the paint was like 1/4" of bondo f*%K!!!! Not that big of deal though it can be easily fixed. But after stripping all the bondo i just sprayed some flat black paint on for now to seal up the metal. Then i stepped back and said damn! that looks pretty bad ass! I think i will spray the whole car now. Just seing if anybody has painted their car all flat black and if you did post some pics.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
i dunno to me flat black always looked like it's missing something

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that made my decision definitely going flat black. I am a fan of it anyway my harley
is all flat black. I just love the attitude it gives everything. It dont matter what it is flat black makes it that much better. I will post pics in a few weeks when i get it all done.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
mine's flat purple does that count for cool anywhere
not really i think it looks odd but no offense to it u still have a nice looking balt just not too crazy on the colors

·
Registered
455 Posts
i think if your going to have a flat back ride that looks tough you gotta have the tough engine to back it up lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.