Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right.

Today driving the company HHR Panel I took a off ramp u turn going safe speed, but the front tires were bald, and it was raining. I tried pumping the breaks, but I wasn't turning, just going straight! The HHR jumped the curb head on broke a wood turn sign in half and got abot 3 foot in the air, before falling into a bed of some kind of plant. Damn thing was stuck, with the rain i couldn't get it out! Just tire spin. (damn i cant flee the scene lol) tow truck came and pulled that ***** out, but ya know what?

only thing that happened was the alignment is off!! all body panels, rims, axels shit its all ok!! that damn car took a beating and held up! lol

I never been in a accident before, so it kinda shook me up a little. But like the whole time it was happening it was like slow motion video game stuff :laugh:

oh well, I was fine. and the boss wasnt pissed! haha be safe everyone... if it was RWD i could have corrected it :laugh:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sounds like you got lucky!

I kind of did the same thing in a mustang but I was young and dumb and over-corrected. I did a 540 and ended up sliding off a cliff with a four foot drop into DENSE bushes. Not a scratch!

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is what happened to me when a lady ran a red light.. I hit her on the driverside door. I was going 45-50 ish i didnt have time to hit te brakes..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hyphy ya bro i got lucky haha now your 540 sliding off a cliff beats my 3 foot drop lol

s-r-i dood thats 45ish? you do that in a car build now a days and it would be gonezo! Older cars are build much stronger eh?

glad were all around to laugh about it now :)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Jeez. I did 60 off this hump in the road well it's kinda like a bridge it humps cause theres a tunnel under it then water on both sides so the road humps over the tunnel but I went over it doing 60 I deff caught some but not much air! it was awesome! I know I caught some air cause the engine sped up faster as i was in mid air.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It did more damage to the honda but i dont have pics.. the only thing that hurt was my wrist from twisting on the steering wheel.. But nothing to bad the other lady was shook up but she didnt get hurt either..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.