Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i wrecked my car this morning on the way to school.
umm i was coming out of wawa to turn left and some lady on the other side of the road told me to go in front of her, it was raining hard and was really windy i looked both ways before i came out, but i guessi didnt see the car coming the other way, i pulled out and we collided on my left front side and on her right front side we slid off the road onto a gravel road. we are all ok, but the balt doesnt look so good. the WHOLE front and fenders is messed up and just the air bag out of the steering wheel deployed.
im soo mad and its my fault. thank god i had a cool cop. he didnt give me reckless driving, just failure to yield the right of way and its pre payable so i dont have to go to court.

DO YALL THINK THEY WILL TOTAL MY COBALT? ITS BRAND NEW WITH ONLY 5100 MILES ON IT??

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my wrist got hit by the air bag so its like a huge rash that stings but other than that im ok... im jsut worried about my cobalt :sad:

·
Registered
750 Posts
As long as the frame is not tweaked it should be repairable and covered by your insurance. Otherwise they may write it off as totaled

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Just be glad your ok! Cars can be fixed or replaced...people can't!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
shit that sux. I hate hearing bout cars getin totalled on here. so depressing. Ima knock on wood right now! well good luck with your insurance etc. hope it won't go up too much once the car is fixed!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
yea i hope you feel better! But post some pics and maybe we can give you some on advice on whether the insurance would total it or not. Feel Better!

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
that sucks to hear michelle =( at least ur ok. my dad always told me never trust people who wave you on...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
that sucks to hear michelle =( at least ur ok. my dad always told me never trust people who wave you on...
The lady who told her to go ahead was doing her a favor by letting her go in front so like that she doesn't have to wait And try to go in on timing. Unfortunately she didn't see the car who hit her. It wasn't the ladies fault

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

michelle I am so sad right now
ha ha ha why are you sad? It's her car that got wrecked

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
The lady who told her to go ahead was doing her a favor by letting her go in front so like that she doesn't have to wait And try to go in on timing. Unfortunately she didn't see the car who hit her. It wasn't the ladies fault
people waving you on usually do you more harm than good because of opposite traffic

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

sad part about this is, her insurance will probly still be cheaper than all of us guys with no wrecks or tickets on our record...lol
its the tits!

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.