Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so half way through my shift last night (i deliver pizza) my tire pressure light comes on
i look in the DIC and my right rear has lost half it's pressure
i look at the tire and find this

so at midnight i go to walmart get a patch kit and fix it in the parking lot so i could go to work this morning

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
that sucks man, back when I had my Lincoln LS8 I came out of Advance Auto and I heard this noise that varied with speed. I got home and found a nail in my tire, no air was leaking so I left it till my dad to look at it and maybe do a repair, I was lucky though, it did not penetrate the tire but like a few cm's

·
Registered
395 Posts
so half way through my shift last night (i deliver pizza) my tire pressure light comes on
i look in the DIC and my right rear has lost half it's pressure
i look at the tire and find this

so at midnight i go to walmart get a patch kit and fix it in the parking lot so i could go to work this morning
ouch.. you got screwed :sad:

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Your luck is bound to change, keep your guard up. Was that the same tire lol?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Do you still have the girl? You can get an other job!!! You can get an other wheel but you can't replace good luvin and an education. Keep smiling and the world smiles with you, cry and you cry alone. Remember every minute spent upset is a happy minute lost forever.

Did you fix your FOB?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I think if you still have warranty that these are covered.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Seriously, messed up! This is why I bought the extra protection on my tires, any puncture and they will replace it free as long as there is tread.

Hopefully you opt for this kind of protection with your new tires! Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Well anytime your vehicle becomes a weapon it's dangerous, roadrage is not good. If your girl sees you in this state she might associate this type of behaviour as abuse later down the road. Once she's gone she's gone. Maybe this is a good lesson to learn early in life.

The dealer has to keep the old FOB if they give you a new one , GM policy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.