Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got into a fender bender right after I put my cat back on smh does any one know if I can by a new front bumper already painted to match my paint and how much do they cost

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
They have them on ebay. Otherwise I would try pamsauto .com it's a company here in MN that can get a lot of cobalt parts for cheap. I swear by them for used parts, just dont use their website since it's just their local inventory. Call the service line, awesome people!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool I'm trying to stay away form insurance the guy that hit me said its fine he has another door for his truck so he's cool if we don't bring them in cuz I'm only 20 :/

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well what happened was he was in front of me and swung left to turn right and as soon as he did that I hit the passenger side of his truck luckily I know the guy rilly well

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I believe the ones on ebay can be color matched and are around $500. I'm not sure what Pam's charges but I know all the other parts I've gotten from them have been well under asking cost and fair on shipping. They have a bunch of junk yard they network through, that is why I say call instead of look online.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/IMG]

Its not extremely bad headlight and bracket need replaced but I might go with halos fender scratched a little with a little dent but I can fix that

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yeah, that sucks. Not buffing that one out!! Could be worse though, glad everyone is ok.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya same here the guy was funny about it thought he looked at my car then at his truck and said I think the balt won lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Ss front bumper time!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol I'm thinking about it but won't that look dumb with out rear and side skirts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Nope not imo

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Nope it looks great and you will be able to add fog lights even if you don't wire them up right away. Look at the top of this page where both fronts are displayed. No contest.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmm how do the fogs mount on those cause I have fogs behind my lower grill and those are pendent mount

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I personally think it looks a bit off without the rear and side skirts, but thats because I look at a balt every day and would notice. Not a bad option if you are already spending the money.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I need a bumper I'll get the ss but if I don't need one I'm not getting it

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.