Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I unlock my 2007 Chev Cobalt LT with my key FOB my alarm goes off three times and my car has also started alarming on it's own. I have had awful dealership experience so I am hesitant to go there plus my warranty is over and I feel like it's likely just a feature telling me I need to do something. But what is it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
It might just be the key fob itself :). The connections inside the fob are probably going haywire...mine does the same thing. There is a thread on this site on how to repair a broken key fob and all you really need to use is some small pieces of aluminum foil. Hope that helps :)

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

·
Chevy Customer Service
794 Posts
mojo1023,

We're sorry to hear that you have not had a good experience with your dealership(s) in the past; if there is anything you would like for us to record or look into for you, please let me know and I will forward you my email information. Or, if you had wanted for me to check into any further information for you (warranty/recall information), I'm available to do this as well.

Sarah, GM Customer Service

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
contact coby7. He is a master at key fobs/gauges and basically everything else cobalt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.