Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help, didnt know where else to post it ... i took my dash off to paint it , and my fog light button doesnt seem to be working. Would anyone be able to send me a picture of the wires that come out of the foglight button, so i can see what it looks like... and or ne ideas on what to do both would be great

thanks

·
Registered
277 Posts
ya i can take one for u but not for awhile. I have all my paneling off atm so wen i get a free min ill snap a pic 4 u

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Op do you have the rubber piece that goes in the button. It's what makes it click on and off

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i paintd my interior. and maybe thats why it isnt going on and off becuase of the rubber peice. I wanted to kno what the wire looks like going into the button... Mine has 1 blue light that is sodded on to a silver piece and the other silver piece has nothing on it.....

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Yeah make sure you have the rubber piece. I lost mine while I was laying cf and my trim. If you did then just use your trunk button rubber. It's the same

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks bro, i acutally found the piece on the ground where my c ar was and it works, thanks 4 the help

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Yeah that rubber piece comes off easily. Easy to lose

No problem. I still gotta get me a button for my fog. If you know someone who has an extra. Let me know

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
order from gmpartsonline.net much cheaper with shipping

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you have to send them an email with your vin number and shit.... liked i asked before is it safe to do that? to send a VIn # to any1? and or is it safe to send ur vin # to a website?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
u dont HAVE to give the vin thats only if ur ordering an engine part i believe. i didnt have to give a vin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.