Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Cuz I haz LTZ and need a new front bumper, so might as well go with an SS bumper..Just wonderin if it'll fit

·
Registered
992 Posts
I gotta go with no camo, if you respect my answer haha... 7 x 6 would be huge and would look better on a truck not a cobalt

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I am I want two sets to put HIDs in. I am going to put 4300K in the stock fogs so actual driving use and then like 30000K in these ones for just fun.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
haha you could say that, but those will be the only fogs on my car, two sets of HIDs and one is a stock set, I don't think thats too bad

·
Registered
992 Posts
no haha, but thats still one more then most people....but i like the idea, id like to see it finished it should look good

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
yeah the 30000K will just be for show since they will be absurdly bright and whatever, but should be sweet, anyway those are my plans for now, I don't think anyone makes bixenon HID bulbs

·
Registered
821 Posts
all I'm saying camo... As per your question of what to do.... Is work in baby steps.... Don't chop up that stock middle part yet, and don't spray paint your fog slots red yet.

*leave middle stock & leave fog slots black/unpainted.... Eyeball it and see if you like it... Post pics if ya can...

then if needed bump it up to painting... And lastly, chopping up the middle

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

all I'm saying camo... As per your question of what to do.... Is work in baby steps.... Don't chop up that stock middle part yet, and don't spray paint your fog slots red yet.

*leave middle stock & leave fog slots black/unpainted.... Eyeball it and see if you like it... Post pics if ya can...

then if needed bump it up to painting... And lastly, chopping up the middle

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
well I think I'm gonna leave the middle how it is and paint the outer parts red to match since I doubt any cobalt has that done to it, and then somewhere I am going to put those new projectors with 30000K hids

·
Registered
821 Posts
those P1 HID's..... Wow! Those are.... Just wow... Keep er going and get er doen lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
what do you mean? what's so special about them?
everything! The lenses alone look bad ass!, do you have any broken foglights laying around? Go burn some ants or turn it into a kool looking paper weight!

41 - 60 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.