Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: Hey guys don't forget, the rally is coming to an end with the last two rally dates taking place in Florida. The first of the final two is in Orlando on January 4th @ LOLLICUP (106 S. Semoran Blvd., Winter Park, Fl 32792) from 2PM-6PM. The Last date will take place in Miami on January 9th in a yet to be determined location.

If you guys want to see a short video on the SynchroRev technology, check it out here:
http://community.followthenissanz.com/_Z-SynchroRev-Video/video/453064/60840.html

Hey everyone, I would just like to introduce myself first. I'm Al and I work for Marketingworks. We recently partnered up with Nissan to help promote the release of their upcoming 370Z and their Follow The Nissan Z North American Rally. Check out FollowTheNissanZ.com for remaining dates and locations. If you live anywhere near of the rally points you should definitely stop by and take some pics. Definitely upload them to the Z website if you wend up taking pictures. Bring your friends. Just come out and have a look before it even hits showroom floors. Let me know if you guys will be attending.

Here are some pics from an event I attended.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have to agree IMA, why pay for a Z anyway, i'd take 2 cobalts for the price of a Z

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
god i hate nissan.ive taken nicer looking shits then some of thier cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, the new Z goes on sale today at Nissan dealers nationwide with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)* starting at $29,930 for the 2009 Nissan 370Z Coupe equipped with a 6-speed manual transmission and $31,230 with the new 7-speed automatic transmission. The new Z is also offered in a 370Z Coupe Touring model, which is priced at $34,460 with the 6-speed manual and $35,760 with the 7-speed automatic transmission.

For more details head on over to: Nissan/Infiniti News Room

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Ss/Tc will beat it.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Smart car with a hayabusa motor will out perform the new Z, and for the cost of the Z, you can get 2 hayabusa smart cars!

nothing like a team ass whoopin!

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Hayabusa Smart Car? Care to post a pic and/or specs?
Smart Car using a Suzuki GSX-R 4-cylinder motorcycle engine, over 200 RWD hp

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wonder how much money went into that SMART car.

Hey guys, if any of you will be in the Miami area this SATURDAY, the 10th, head on down to CLUB SPACE (34 NE 11th Street, Miami, FL 33132) from 10PM - 4AM and celebrate the final date of the FOLLOW THE NISSAN Z Rally. Come and get your party on.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i found out from the owner(messaged him on youtube), it only cost $42,000 american to actually buy the parts, and build the car(price includes purchase of car)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.