Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I know I can't be the only person who is literally holding my breath for football season to start. I just opened this thread for everyone to talk about the upcoming season, their favorite teams Madden 09, and everything about football! My personal favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. Of course I love both of the Manning brothers as well. Any picks for who looks strong next season?

·
Banned
384 Posts
thats why i love him! if i were pro, i wouldnt take shit off fans. i cant even go to games because of fans and to have to listen to them when youre the starting QB?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think Peyton Manning is pretty cool, but I think Eli is one of the largest tools in the universe.

For me it's hard cause I live so far away from my Broncos, and when I lived in MI all we had were crappy Lions...and now I live right outside Cleveland...the Browns are pretty good for having a bunch of relatively unknowns. Still always will be a Broncos Fan first.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well in my opinion, I think Eli could be one of the best quarterback's in the league today, if he would just keep his focus.

Yea after last season I have alot more respect for the Browns, though I hate that they drafted Brady Quinn, at least I think it was him.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah it was Brady Quinn. Rookie QB. What else can I say! I'll watch it, but I personally don't care to much for pro ball. I think college is where it's at. And I have to support Brady. I'm a die hard Notre Dame fan.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Brady is a helluva young man..Recently in my store we had Brady Quinn, Kamerion Wimbley, and Joshua Cribbs for a Grand Opening event. All were awesome to have in the store, and took their time with pictures and or autographs. Granted Brady only got to play one series last year, he will be a force in the NFL in years to come.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.