Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Well the only Junkyard around here that I know off that has 'balts does not have any "SS's"

Check Craigslist. You could try to call some other yards..but the SS's are hard to come by.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i was gonna call some yards. i called the nearest chevy dealer and they said id have to wait till monday and call back to talk to the parts department. she said sometimes they have them in stock but sometimes they have to order it.. i was just hoping to get it cheaper than the dealer

·
Registered
810 Posts
dealer= lot of cash

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Local yards don't tend to have much in this area unless you're looking for an LS/LT balt. The SS wasn't exactly a very popular car in western PA. Occasionally I see another vic red SS/SC on 65, but not very often.

On ebay this is the only one I could find and it needs work:

CHEVY COBALT SS FRONT BUMPER COVER OEM 05-08: eBay Motors (item 260606329526 end time May-26-10 19:30:10 PDT)
yeah i saw that online. i saw a vic red ss yesterday leaving work and i just love that front bumper and i wanna get it. idk about the ebay one you think it would be easy to repair it

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
yeah i saw that online. i saw a vic red ss yesterday leaving work and i just love that front bumper and i wanna get it. idk about the ebay one you think it would be easy to repair it
Any competent body shop should be able to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.