Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale today is my one owner 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS. With a child coming soon, I am forced to get rid of one of the best handling cars I have ever had.

This 2006 Cobalt SS is Supercharged - it has the 205HP 2.0 L LSJ Ecotec engine with an Eaton M62 Roots type supercharger and air-to-liquid intercooler. The car is completely bone stock, and has never been raced or had any type of modifications on it, ever. The car has ZERO mechanical problems, starts with a turn of the key and sounds GREAT. I get 30 MPG Combined. The shifter feels great, it goes through all the gears smoothly, and the clutch has no issues. The oil was always changed with full synthetic Mobile One, and coolant flushes every 2 years. ONLY 93 octane was used on the car its entire life. New struts and shocks were replaced a few months ago as well. The car has a litle over 80k miles on it. This vehicle comes with a clean carfax report as well.

This is the fully loaded 2SS Package - which means it comes with everything. The Recaro bucket seats have no rips or tears, and the bolsters feel great with no serious wear or cracking as you can see in the pictures. It has the OEM GM Graphite 18-inch broad-spoke wheels with P215/45R18 tires with about 80% tread left - just replaced with the brakes a few months ago. A limited slip differential (LSD) is also included on the 2SS equipped Cobalt SS.

All power options work, and the interior looks amazing as you can see with no noticeable defects I could see. The Pioneer sound system and subwoofer sound awesome with no distortion or blown channels. The air conditioning feels great, and the blower works on all settings. Heat is warm, rear defrost works with no issues. The keyless entry is also functional. This car was never smoked in, and well taken care of.

The exterior of the car was repainted last week, due to some paint chipping and scratches. The car was garage kept, but had normal wear from a 5 year old car. Now the car looks like show room condition. The new paint looks amazing as you can see in the pictures. The dent wizard took care of almost all the small door dings, but there are a few very small imperfections you can see if you are extremely up close.

This is the smoothest riding, best maintained Supercharged Cobalt SS you will find. With the new paint, the car looks like new, and has ZERO mechanical issues. This car was ONLY driven during summer, and treated about as well as a used car could be. The car is a JOY to drive, extremely fun, and I will be sad to see it go. The Kelley blue book private party on this car in this condition is $11,655 and it is priced to sell quickly. You will not find a nicer one.

Feel free to call, email, or text with any questions. 614-522-9626. Also on ebay (check my flawless feedback score.)

Here are some full size additional pictures:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Looks good. GLWS. Clean and G85 (The LSD and Recaro version of G85 is highly desired).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I upgraded the grill to 08 Style because I think it looks way better. I had an 08 Turbocharged with 320 dyno horsepower that I ended up trading in for an STS-V. I bought this and decided to keep unmodded as my DD.

I have lowered the price to $9799 to move quick! Child on the way, must sell now. Doesnt get much better than this folks. $12,500 kelley blue book "good value" and $9500 lowest price trade in NADA value.

Just took it to get a 4 wheel laser alignment on a Hawkeye machine after replacing all new shocks and struts (receipts available.) This is going to be a REAL nice problem free ride for someone!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.