Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
damn dud a little late should of had it up like a month ago def would have went for it

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
aftermarket parts do not increase a car resale value, no ifs about it, tint, new interior, intake, wheels, tires, all these do is say HEY! someone modded the car and changed it from it's original factory state therefore decreasing the factory value of the car with something that may or may not be as good as OEM, you have a very nice car, so does cbodnar and I told him the same thing, all these aftermarket parts do in terms of resale is hurt it, not help

·
Registered
276 Posts
yeah my car is a 2008 lt rev ed with 22000 miles and its worth like 8 lol but its otay i love my baby... again lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Why is everyone hating? That's all I see on CSS.net too. If he wants to sell it for $9k, let him sell it for 9k. that's still cheaper than others I have seen on css.net. I know people that would pay for that BECAUSE of the mods. They would pay extra for the mods, so they wouldn't have to buy the mods themselves. Stop hating and trying to jack people's threads and being negative and just let them try what they want. Keep the negativity to yourselves. It's not like he's a dealer. Maybe he owes 9k on it still, you never know.

*end rant*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.