Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems like plans keep changing for me, turns out my car is getting sold! I'm gonna miss my 1st car :cry:

This is in the El Paso, TX area...Up for sale is my 2007 Cobalt LS sedan, it has 47,523 miles but will increase a bit, AUTO transmission. The car recently had its motor changed back in October due to a misfire blowing up the old motor, new motor runs like a champ, has about 2000 miles on it now. I'm selling the car with mods which include:

custom spectre SRI
custom flowmaster catback
B&M shift plus
TTR transmission mounts
LSJ header
Eibach Sportlines
r8 blue led headlights
foglights
power door locks w/ alarm
fender stripes on driver side (graphic so it is removable)
SS bumper

The car has a few dings here and there but not very notcable, clear coat on the stripes is peeling off though (hood area only) Grey interior is pretty clean aside from the usual stains from random crap on the grey seats, interior trim is color matched

KBB says car is valued at $6,675 but im throwing in mods so we're letting it go for $7000

I'm currently in Wyoming (11/29/20) but ill be back in EP in three weeks (12/17/10) so like i said the miles will pile up just a bit...
This is my baby so it's pretty hard for me to let go :/

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang dude sucks you gotta sell it.
it does suck actually cuz ever since i was 16 i dumped every bit of cash into it to get it to where its at right now, im pretty proud of my cobalt idc what people think, might just be an LS but its my LS :) i'm upgrading though, i have to get AWD

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
glws. I always thought you were in NYC for some reason lol

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
part out? or if not im interested in your audi modded lights
i maybe will part out, am i better off selling it with mods to get more out of it? or will i get more parting it out?

i'd sell you the audi lights but then the cobalt would be left without headlights lol

·
Registered
867 Posts
i maybe will part out, am i better off selling it with mods to get more out of it? or will i get more parting it out?

i'd sell you the audi lights but then the cobalt would be left without headlights lol
i thought you had projectors before lol
and i have a second set, we can trade plus some cash if needed, do you have HIDs?

and if your going to trade the car in you may get the same amount as if it were stock, depends who you trade/sell it to, so in some cases a part out is beneficial

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i thought you had projectors before lol
and i have a second set, we can trade plus some cash if needed, do you have HIDs?

and if your going to trade the car in you may get the same amount as if it were stock, depends who you trade/sell it to, so in some cases a part out is beneficial
had projectors before lol
i do have HIDs but im keeping those
we're actually gonna sell it privately and not trade it in, get more with a private party sale, of course takes longer

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bump for a homo :p

Edit damn my sig is out dated lol

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Good looking car, just an FYI, mods do NOT help the price of a car, in fact...they hurt it. Mods only help the resale if your just selling to a person looking to buy a modded car...which isn't very common since mods modded cars get beat on.

Again though...blue = epic color...GLWS.

·
Registered
499 Posts
free bumpitty bumb!!
GLWS!
Since i'm in EP, let me know if you decide to part out. I would be interested in the SS bumper

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.