Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No choice but to sell my baby:sad:
Shes a 2008 cobalt ls. almost 27000 miles.
oil changes every 3000 mi. penzoil platnum full synthetic 5/30
pics are in my showoff thred.http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/vehicle-showoff/19565-stripes-2008-chevy-cobalt-ls-flatwoods-ky.html

only thing not going with it are the subs.
im in flatwoods ky 41139 about 5 mi from ashland ky.
im asking 12,000 for it but make an offer.
There is nothing wrong with the car i just cant afford it any more. dad got sick and cant work so i have to help my parents with the bills i need to move it fast so call if your interested. 606-923-3382.
only serious buyers please.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man GL with sale, its unfortunate situation. if you need a sale quickly you will not get your asking price but im not here to hate that is just general opinions
thanks. and i know. im hoping someone will make an offer. i hate to sell her but i have no choice.:sad:

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Bump. Make offer. need to sell

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Bump

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
craigslist, ebay, autotrader, local news paper. I bet if you list it on ebay, it'll sell for a reasonable price (just put a reserve for what you owe so you + fees so you wont have to take a loss).

If your desperate and can take a loss (not sure what you still owe) carmax will buy it but they'll lowball the crap out of you.

and sorry for your situation.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
craigslist, ebay, autotrader, local news paper. I bet if you list it on ebay, it'll sell for a reasonable price (just put a reserve for what you owe so you + fees so you wont have to take a loss).

If your desperate and can take a loss (not sure what you still owe) carmax will buy it but they'll lowball the crap out of you.

and sorry for your situation.
idk about ebay. i was wanting someone to come and get it.
and its not anyones fault. shit happens we just have to deal with it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guys Please Help

Guys I have to sell my car. I have no choice. If anyone can help I would appriciate it. Talk to people you know or whatever. It's posted for sell on here with all the info. I need it gone now. And if the price for them is to much tell them to make an offer.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good morning bump

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
11,500 anyone???

·