Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
If my business loan goes thru, if this isnt sold, I will probably be grabbing this for a shop car. :). Will let you know.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
DO IT!!!! then bring it over to me and let me drive it..... maybe even be a super nice guy and give it to me....

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Really levee? Lol

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

A turbo as for a shop car lol

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Really levee? Lol

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

A turbo as for a shop car lol
Yes, a turbo as a shop car. I'm opening another performance shop, and this and the evo will both be my shop sponsored cars. As it stands right now, I've already been in the mix of talking with some companies (not giving any names or details as of right now), about custom parts being engineered to push the LNF to hopefully 1kwhp. No one has been able to get close to that, but I figure, I'll give it a shot and see what happens. The beauty about it is, I have a LOT of connections with engineers, CNC shops and a few other places that are more than willing to help out with this. So yes, a turbo for a shop car, I want to prove that the LNF IS better than the LSJ turbos.

DO IT!!!! then bring it over to me and let me drive it..... maybe even be a super nice guy and give it to me....
Who knows. We will see. This all depends on how much I sink into the car to get it to the goal I'm looking at.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I was kidding :p
but sounds good.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
If my custom stuff works out and makes great power, there will be a production line of them made so people with the LNF's looking to do big power builds will have stable parts they can purchase. Of course, if they wanted to, they could send me the block/head and I'll make sure I put my own few touches to help them out a little to everything. :) We will see tho, people have to see the results before committing to the buy.

·
Registered
289 Posts
What happened to your original tranny if you don't mind me asking? I've got the same car(different color & N/A engine), & have been experiencing the old rpm gauge surge @ consistent mph's. Yes, it's already been serviced once @ 50,000.........

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
What happened to your original tranny if you don't mind me asking? I've got the same car(different color & N/A engine), & have been experiencing the old rpm gauge surge @ consistent mph's. Yes, it's already been serviced once @ 50,000.........
He explained what happened to the trans, he had a noise, took it in for rebuild and the tech rebuilding it broke a bearing, so he got a new trans :)

And your issue may be something else completely. Is yours a Auto or Manual?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If my business loan goes thru, if this isnt sold, I will probably be grabbing this for a shop car. :). Will let you know.
if this guy looking at is Friday dosent buy it, ill still have 23 more days till new ordered car comes in. and if no one else wants it by the time you get the money you can have it. BTW mines a test mule and stock to stock I pulled a car on my friends 09 :)

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Sounds good to me. I should be hearing back on my business loan within the next day or so, so you will know. :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good to me. I should be hearing back on my business loan within the next day or so, so you will know. :)
ok, btw are you willing to pay my listing price, or do you want it back to as stock as I can get it? pm me the answer. and if he does buy it tomorrow ill definitely pm you back. need to get asking price for the new cars down payment other wise im going to borrow money from my mom which I don't want to do, it was nice of her to offer it tho.

and if you buy it as is, do you want to CF hood cause I got the stock I don't want to try to sell the stock hood. and id love to see the dyno numbers

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
What ya getting? I'm guessing it's brand new, just curious. Glws!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
ok, btw are you willing to pay my listing price, or do you want it back to as stock as I can get it? pm me the answer. and if he does buy it tomorrow ill definitely pm you back. need to get asking price for the new cars down payment other wise im going to borrow money from my mom which I don't want to do, it was nice of her to offer it tho.

and if you buy it as is, do you want to CF hood cause I got the stock I don't want to try to sell the stock hood. and id love to see the dyno numbers
I'll take it as is, for what you're asking for it, and if you want me to take all the rest of the parts, let me know. I'll PM you on this too..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
What ya getting? I'm guessing it's brand new, just curious. Glws!
2014 mustang I might as well get one of the last solid axle ones, which should be in by September 9 I hope

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

I'll take it as is, for what you're asking for it, and if you want me to take all the rest of the parts, let me know. I'll PM you on this too..
ok cool, guy hasn't shown up, yet, im giving him another hour maybe I hate people that go yea I want it ill meet up with you on this day this time. I also got 2 extra rims no one seems to want to pay my asking for, which id give to you for $80 a piece

ah screw him, if you can get the money its yours.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.