Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a N1 body kit for ANY 2 door cobalt. good condition, unpainted, never installed, needs to get the eff outta my garage cause im sellin the 'balt. 400 bucks, must be able to pick up from fort hood texas area (hour north of austin) I WILL NOT SHIP THIS ITEM!!!! i tried once and got stiffed, so ABSOLUTLEY NO SHIPPING!! please leave me an email at: [email protected] if you are interested and we can work out a pick up time. if you cant afford 400, shoot me an offer, but please dont try to lowball me. i paid almost a grand for this kit, so i think 400 is quite fair. thanks for reading.

-RoB

·
Registered
450 Posts
man if i had extra cash right now i would drive out there to pick that up this weekend... just paid for tuition and books...college is too expensive

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
^^ lol $600? Thank the G man I got aid cause I'm paying over $6gs a yr...

Yeah its a decent kit and a steal at that price, whoever gets it is a lucky bloke :laugh:

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
You know on forza motorsport 2 that body kit both front and back are the most aerodynamic in the game

·
Registered
450 Posts
is that $600 just for books or everything? i'm paying around 3 grand a semester out of that is about $600 for books

·
Registered
276 Posts
man if texas wasnt a days drive id take it off ur hands tomorrow.... sorry u got stiffed. lemme know how it goes.. i have a buddy leavin for dallas for an MLG tourney this week. i might send him to get it. keep me posted.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
looks like a nice kit, but i dont have the funds... free bump!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
holy crap i forgot about this post......BUMP x1,000,000......... im in iraq right now and the wife said its still sitting in the garage.......any takers? $400??????? help a brother out!!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
if you were closer id be all over that.. put to drive to texas from NY.. it would cost 400 in gas! haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.