Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to my for sale thread. I have a lot of items up for sale here, and these are just some.

First one is JVC Player with harness for 05-06 cobalt. Has preouts for subs and such. 45wattsX4, and will also come with dash trim.

will sell $60 dollars/obo

Next Item is Gauges (POD IS NOT FOR SALE) Gauges are Nitrous Brand, will sell for 110 dollars /obo

Next Item is A Pillars
Stock LS/LT/SS N/A will sell for 20 dollars

SS/SC Pillar will sell for 40 dollars (BOOST GAUGE NOT INCLUDED)

Next Item: Paintball Gear

20 ounce CO2 Tank: 10 dollars
Paintball Gun: Veiwloader Voltage Electronic Gun w/hopper 45 dollars/obo
Mask: 10 dollars

Last Item: Stock LSJ exhaust Header all the way back. Includes Header
PM for Pics 250 dollars obo

Exhaust is like new, no holes or anything, pretty new off of totaled car and onto mine.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Will the SS/SC pillar fit an LS sedan (not sure how long the pillar you have is...could you measure it and let me know and I'll check mine)? I've been trying to find out because I'd like to get an Interceptor.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I measured it and it was around 27-28 inches from the tip closest to windshield to the other top tip of the pillar.

·
Registered
720 Posts
How much for the exhaust manifold and dp? I have an LSJ cat-back already. Shipped to 55428 (Brooklyn Park, MN).

·
Registered
450 Posts
which gauges do you have and how much for each? shipped to 88081

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They are nitrous brand gauges and they are voltage oil pressure and water temp. all electronic and make me an offer I would like 100 shipped but am willing to negotiate.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.