Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Ok, you are new post wise, but I'll send this is a nice warning.

Please READ these:

http://www.yourcobalt.com/forums/sale-trade-wanted/148-market-place-rules-regulations.html

Forum Etiquette:
Do not bump threads more than once a day. Do not bump threads you did not start.
If you have evidence that this person is a scammer, PM a moderator.
Please do not low ball. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price.
Do not spam your classified threads in other people's threads unless they specifically made such a request.(side busting)
Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as eBay or copy and paste from another ad. If you do this your thread will be closed.
If your thread gets locked, there was a reason for it. If you start another thread about the same thing you will be contacted by a moderator. If you have a question, please feel free to PM a Moderator.
Upon completion of a sale or receiving items wanted, please report the post saying so. The thread will then be closed.

Right there. :) Please fix, I'll keep it open for you for now, but please get this fixed soon.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
I will keep this thread open until 2pm EST tomorrow.. if not fixed by then it will be closed.

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Ok, this is closed until you can re-make it correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.