Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale two gauges one is oil Pressure and the other one is volts both of them work very well and I have all connections. They are Autometer Cobalt Series with a Dual Pod A-pillar gauge pod included in it. I am willing to sell the gauges separate from each other and negotiate the prices.

For Pod and guages it is 215 obo, these are a total of 400 dollars retail for all. I would really like to trade with someone for a ss/sc pillar plus some cash, giving them the volt gauge along with the pillar.

·
Registered
450 Posts
what company made that pillar? looks like the gauges don't seat right.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Autometer made it, that picture is from when we were test fitting the guages for placement they are now switched around and sit very nicely for the driver's view.

·
Registered
450 Posts
oh ok. i just bought an ss singlepod on here so keep your eyes peeled and you'll definitely find one. I'm having trouble deciding what i want to do. buy the Aeroforce gauge $235, or get the jet module $253 or so, or get that header from racing solution $199. wish i could do all 3 lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would get the header first and then get the jet module, then the gauge, or flip the module and the gauge around.

·
Registered
450 Posts
yeah i think thats the plan. get the performance first then see whats happening with the gauge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.