Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

they have about 40k miles on them so they have allready settled.

130+shipping

ill sell hte springs with the struts(FE5 SS/SC) but you will pay the shipping. i took them off because everytime i hit a hole they would make a weird noise, kinda sounded like they were blown, but they physically have no sign of leaks. so i have no idea if they are blown or not

if you want the struts add 50$ to the total

·
Registered
547 Posts
bump for a good price for a good product.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the strut??
oh ya forgot to explain that..

ill sell hte springs with the struts(FE5 SS/SC) but you will pay the shipping. i took them off because everytime i hit a hole they would make a weird noise, kinda sounded like they were blown, but they physically have no sign of leaks. so i have no idea if they are blown or not

if you want the struts add 50$ to the total

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Do you know how much shipping is to 61745? I may be interested in these. And since they've settled, what's the actual drop on them?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ump! lol

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Do you know how much shipping is to 61745? I may be interested in these. And since they've settled, what's the actual drop on them?
well according to their website 2" front and 2.5" in the rear.. heres a picture of my car with them on

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Cool man. Find out the shipping price for me, and we may have a deal. Looks like they settled to at least a 2" drop still.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Just the springs. The SS/SC struts aren't too far off from the SS/NA. And, I think I'm gonna go with Koni struts anyway, from this groupbuy going on.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice i have ksports my self.. still need to get an alingment..i like the adjustibility of the megan rear shock.. i might end up buying hte rear shocks of of megans website.. ksports you cant adjust the rear

·
Registered
992 Posts
nice i have ksports my self.. still need to get an alingment..i like the adjustibility of the megan rear shock.. i might end up buying hte rear shocks of of megans website.. ksports you cant adjust the rear
ahh yeah, I liked that too..I looked into the Ksports but NGAmotorsports was selling the megans for $825 shipped with tax I couldnt say no, but since Im in canada i had to pay an extra 75 to get them to canada

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
I'd like to do coilovers, but I have too many other things I want to do though. So, someone should sell me their Sportlines **cough, cough**, and I'll just get a new strut kit. lol

---------- Post added 03-04-2010 at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-03-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

Well, at that price, I might have to go with coilovers now. That's too tempting. Might come out at the same price for everything seperate....

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.