Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there is a for sale section that i am somehow missing. I've tried searching all over the forums. :p

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

also sorry if this is in the wrong spot..i wasn't sure which would be the apropriate.

·
Registered
803 Posts
marketplace, sell/trade/wanted, for sale car items.

classifieds :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh do i need a certain post count i'm guessing? haha and moreover just like to look! I know i'll be trying to pickup an intake sometime soon alongside anything else i see that i'd like!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I think its somewhere around 50 you need to view. Start posting!

·
Registered
675 Posts
ha well then be friendly, and give advice. and if you want to learn do your research, i just bought the haynes repair manual to learn about all kinds of stuff.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Jump into the random discussion. You don't need much knowledge for that!

·
Registered
675 Posts
lol even better ^^^

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha well i already have my haynes manual of course! First thing i always pickup when i get a different car. Definitely helpful :p and thanks guys! I've already been lookin around for suspension setups, researching. I'll have to check out the random discussion thread as well!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
lol, Haynes. Haven't used one of those in years. Then again I have a 10 year Honda certified mechanic who's house I go to primarily when I do work on a car. Walking Haynes manual!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I love knowing mechanics :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.