Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand New Injen Cold Air Intake for a 2.2L Cobalt. Brand New in it's box, the model number is SP7024BLK or you can see it here.
Asking $250 + Shipping. I bought it for $265, so cutting a little deal :)

The reason I am selling it brand new is below!

And I live in Detroit so if your close maybe we can cut the shipping out :-D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So here's the deal with it, I ordered an injen intake in january but after 28 days of not receiving my order nor getting a call back I placed another order from a different vendor and cancelled the other order. As it turns out in 3 days I have 2 injen boxes on my porch, and a 25% restocking fee that I'm not willing to pay. I have this same intake on my car right now and it's been a really nice addition to the balt :) Anyways enough chatter...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

havent had the time to take off the bumper, so ill settle with short ram for now. magnaflow is not for sale, just happened to bee in the pic

·
Registered
46 Posts
Isn't that a SRI not at CAI, also $250 + shipping isnt that great of a deal seeing as shipping is usually more than $15.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as i said, its short ram for the winter seeing that i dont have time to rip apart my wheelwell to take out the clunky airbox. and i paid 257+ shipping for it :/

anyways its sold to someone on here that PM'd me because they lived right by me actually

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.