Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Ive never done anything like this before, so I'll prolly have a million questions...like what else would I need to get other than the SC itself to install this on my car?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive never done anything like this before, so I'll prolly have a million questions...like what else would I need to get other than the SC itself to install this on my car?
well the major parts you'll still need are the intake manifold, intake, pulleys, belt, fuel injectors, heat exchanger, radiator hoses...theres more but i cant name them off the top of my head

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why are you selling it?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Tune, Stage II belt with a rib cut off, Heat exhanger + pumps, LSJ intake manifold and a bunch of other items that are needed to go with it.

Anyways, GLWS. The ZZP hub makes it much easier to put different size pulleys on. Saves having to have a machine shop take the pressed pulley off (Or alternatively having to rent a pulley puller).

·
Registered
611 Posts
early morning bump

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.