Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay people I am selling my rims and tires so that I can buy the ones I have my eye on. I am selling them for 650 obo with the tires. This does not inlclude shipping...

Tires have about 60% tread left on all four of them. They are the stock perellis.

Here are some pics...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
650 - for 18' SS/SC rims + tires is a good deal - for some reason I like those reams alot - I even like those better than the TC onec.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey man whats up? if u werent so far away. i would def buy them off u but i think the shipping would be to much for me. i live in pa.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump major price drop 450.00 with tires, shipping not included, I am however willing to meet, with distance in mind.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have been for sale for a while now, i just bumped the sale thread lol... I heard you may be interested?

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Too bad theyre chrome. I've been looknng for gunmetal rims only
got an idea. buy bsbll's rims (as they are gunmetal) and he can get the chromies he wants! See everyone is happy now!

If not, just a friendly bump!

·
Registered
872 Posts
They have been for sale for a while now, i just bumped the sale thread lol... I heard you may be interested?
yea, until i got into some legal issues sunday. really wish i could...

Too bad theyre chrome. I've been looknng for gunmetal rims only
y dont u buy these and then trade for mine?! i have almost brand new tires, just bought them 4 or 5 months ago, prolly 85-90% tread left

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

got an idea. buy bsbll's rims (as they are gunmetal) and he can get the chromies he wants! See everyone is happy now!

If not, just a friendly bump!
i like this idea...lol

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell I will trade lol, you will need new tires shortly though, (stockers) I don't mind your rims and they are lighter then mine, not by much, but they are lighter.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hell I will trade lol, you will need new tires shortly though, (stockers) I don't mind your rims and they are lighter then mine, not by much, but they are lighter.
trade me straight up? cuz remember i have NO cash for 60 days...i have an LT so im pretty sure tires will last a LOOOONG time for me, lol.

u do know mine are 18" ss/scs for a 06 model not the 17" ss/na?

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I have an 07 ss/sc its still the same bolt pattern, and what kind of tires do you have?

·
Registered
127 Posts
i have the gun metal rims and will gladly trade u for the chromes. ill pay shipping too. my tires dont have much left but id like to get the chromes

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would trade, but i just got some rims, I am sure you could sell yours if you wanted to buy mine :)

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Actually do you really want to trade, without tires?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.