Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my name is glynn and im trying to sell my yellow 2009 cobalt ss turbo 5 speed due to me having to drive automatic transmission cars from now on due to personal reasons..its has 11,000 miles on it now..if any body interested contact me at 904 463-0160 thanks my info on this car is on swapalease.com under [email protected] password is 09cobalt ss..this is not a lease tho

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

my name is glynn and im trying to sell my yellow 2009 cobalt ss turbo 5 speed due to me having to drive automatic transmission cars from now on due to personal reasons..its has 11,000 miles on it now..if any body interested contact me at 904 463-0160 thanks my info on this car is on swapalease.com under [email protected] password is 09cobalt ss..this is not a lease tho

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
and price.

if I had the cash I'd be super stoked. I went shopping not too long ago for one of these. they didnt make yellow in 2010, so this is it. It just isnt in the cards for me now. good luck and sorry you have to sell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.