Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well all I've gotta say is DAMN, Ford launches the Fiesta and it sweeps consecutive X Games rally. Thats impressive. Who all thinks that its time for Chevy to step up into the world of Rally racing? I mean if ford can take down the top Evo's and STI's why cant Chevy, on top of putting its place back in racing where it belongs?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny thing is that the aveo exterior dimensions actually just about match the fiesta, wheelbases are just off by .4 inches full lenth is off by 4 inches, width is .7 inches but the aveo is heavier by a few hundred pounds

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Funny thing is that the aveo exterior dimensions actually just about match the fiesta, wheelbases are just off by .4 inches full lenth is off by 4 inches, width is .7 inches but the aveo is heavier by a few hundred pounds
thatd be something to see....not only an awd aveo..but itd def be turbo'ed =)...lmao...gotta go with the sedan though...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thatd be something to see....not only an awd aveo..but itd def be turbo'ed =)...lmao...gotta go with the sedan though...
Believe it or not the Fiesta is fwd. But a turbo on a Aveo that would be crazy.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Apparently since they launched the new fusion with awd they plan on putting awd in the fiesta if it takes off well from its pop culture hype.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

So yes I was corrected it was not a fwd car in the x games

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
The new Fiesta is pretty awesome, but why the heck did they bring that name back? It's not like resurrecting a name like Camaro or something. The old Fiesta sucked. They should have gone with a new name IMHO.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
The new Fiesta is the best selling car in Europe - I always equated it with Ford small car - that and Festiva...

I love it, especially the rally ones!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wow 0-60 in 2 sec., 50 lbs of boost, 800 hp. That's disgusting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.