Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
There's a guy in Chicago with a 2010 Focus RS... It's esentially the same as this, but the one you posted has a bit more powa. Anyway, he bought it from a dealer in Mexico. Including the $40K price tag, plus import fee, customs stuff, etc... it cost him more to own that a FordGT. But, he's the only one in the US with one!

Linky

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a guy in Chicago with a 2010 Focus RS... It's esentially the same as this, but the one you posted has a bit more powa. Anyway, he bought it from a dealer in Mexico. Including the $40K price tag, plus import fee, customs stuff, etc... it cost him more to own that a FordGT. But, he's the only one in the US with one!

Linky
Damn he's lucky as hell.

WOWWWW my love for hatchbacks just got EVEN STRONGER! this is epic shit man. good find
Yes! I use to look at hatchbacks as nerdy and ugly looking. But my opinion is slowly changing after finding this beast.

yah i saw that on css.net but its pure sex
Yup! That's where I found the link. css.net members actually posting something interesting lol

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
ford has not stepped its game up, its been up for a long, long time over in europe. Its just here they are starting to get their crap into gear. We are do for atleast a 250hp Focus, whether they name it an RS or SVT or a combination of the two since RS and SVT are joining for the US so we well have something similiar without paying out the ass for a focus. More power maybe down the road after the new focus hits the dealers here but who knows.

·
Registered
127 Posts
europe has much better ford products, but why? whatever the reason, i still hate ford with a passion. every ford ive had since i can remember has been a complete pos, except for the 78 mercury grand marquis with the 460cid my parents had (i know its not ford, but close). plus if i buy a ford id have to go to my local ford dealership at some point for service or whatever, or drive an extra 20 miles to get to the next closer dealership which is also crap. too many problems to even discuss with the local ford dealer, and ford in general pisses me off for several reasons too.

in the end, my cobalt is no prize, but the chevy dealer is super nice so that makes up for some of the constant problems with the balt... the new focus is obviously the best one so far, and the fusion looks like a decent car, gets good reviews, and if i was in the market for a truck id seriously consider an f150. but again, i wouldnt buy a car from the local dealership even if i got it at half price, i hate them that much...

also, the guy that spent ford gt money on a focus is dumb. i dont care if its the only one in the us, if i could choose between a gt and a focus (even if its a "cool" focus) id be retarded not to get the gt...

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
^they are bringing a version to the states as I said earlier, time frame? no idea but probably be a 250HP version, similiar looks and such, eventually they may have a higher powered one or heck, they may just give us something better than 250 from the start.

·
Registered
507 Posts
^they are bringing a version to the states as I said earlier, time frame? no idea but probably be a 250HP version, similiar looks and such, eventually they may have a higher powered one or heck, they may just give us something better than 250 from the start.
pic of the usa version?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.