Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined a while ago but forgot to introduce myself. The name's Teri, and I'm the (sometimes) proud owner of an 06 Balt LT Coupe. Overall I love this car, just going through some stuff with it right now that's not very desirable (think I need a new computer already). Purchased it used in late 2007, and have put a total of 25xxx miles on it in just over 3 years, putting "Betsy" (it's what my grandfather used to call his car, but when she's having issues her name is "The Beast") at 63xxx miles. She has been wrecked one time. :-( I was going from point a to point b (which were right across the street from each other) when some dumb*** ran a red light.

I live in a SMALL town in Northwest Ohio, married, and the only kid I ever plan on having is a different dog. The hubs is a painter/body guy, so I've got it made. He has to know enough about mechanics to get by in his field, so he can do the little stuff like oil changes, plus I'm guaranteed to get a GREAT deal when I have him (or he has me...he's teaching me body work) put a custom paint job on my Balt. (Few years out...need to get the current issues fixed, get it paid off, and save up some money.)

I'm a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Didn't ever really have a choice, as I had a Steelers bib when I was a baby, but once I got older it stuck. I'm also a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan, and the only time of year I absolutely hate is when football season overlaps Nascar season. :) Too tough of a decision to have to make! I have been known to watch the race on tv and listen to the football game on the internet at the same time though! :)

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.