Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually I check these forums once a day when I have 5 minutes or so but it almost seems like these forums are dead. I barely see any new posts. Does anyone even own cobalts anymore or people aren't using this forum? Thoughts?

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Most posts happen in the Random thread anymore.

·
Registered
136 Posts
It isn't just this forum. cobaltss net has been dead, redline forums has been dead, the rest of my satty forums are dead.
People are to busy being facebook nutswingers to care about forums these days.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I sold my G5 a few months ago, but I'm still here everyday. No reason for me to start new threads because I rarely have anything on topic to talk about. Basically, I'm here for the people, not the car.

Also, I don't do the social media crap, so maybe that's why I have so much time to post in the Random Chat all the time lol

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
No, the thing is people have bought these cars and moved on. So with them no longer being made its only a matter of time before nobody is on here. However I come for the people

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Isn't that a pos

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I sold my G5 a few months ago, but I'm still here everyday. No reason for me to start new threads because I rarely have anything on topic to talk about. Basically, I'm here for the people, not the car.

Also, I don't do the social media crap, so maybe that's why I have so much time to post in the Random Chat all the time lol
Yeah
I don't have a reason for new threads because my ss is dead. I come on here for the people as well. Since these aren't exactly new cars anymore this happens unfortunately

No, the thing is people have bought these cars and moved on. So with them no longer being made its only a matter of time before nobody is on here. However I come for the people

·
Registered
949 Posts
The Random Crap thread is pretty active! :laugh:

I think more and more people who would need the forums are moving on to different cars now. Either that or a majority of those who mod have already done all they can.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I think the ignition recall scared a lot of people away from the Cobalts. But you will a surge of gutsy young people buying these and coming back to this forum because these cars are now going for dirt cheap.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Ignition recall was a farce. I could Goldberg spear my keys and it wouldn't cause the engine to shut off. Honestly, Toyota's throttle fiasco was something that should've destroyed the company, but they still keep producing those cookie cutter cars.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I know nobody in person who actually had any power steering failures. My brother's stopped working but only because his speed sensor broke

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Mine had a bad ignition haha, shut off on me twice before I got it fixed

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Yah but you don't lose steering like some people have mentioned because key cannot go all the way to off unless in park.

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
I never lost steering, only the power part of it. Had to fight the wheel to get around a corner. More of an inconvenience really, but the first time was a shock. Inertia wants the car to straighten out and you have to wrestle with it to get you around the bend. Turning at low speed or when stopped was a major pita. Besides that, the car never let me down, even in my more reckless moments of ownership. FE1 was great for moderate off-roading and mounting curbs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.