Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
eh, just another car in my book and not even a good looking one at that. I see one or two driving around here. Its funny cause the owners are always looking around trying to see who is checking them out
Agreed. They break in order to go fast, and cost a shit ton to fix. Great design... :suspicious:

·
Registered
931 Posts
when they came out my buddy worked for Nissan at the time he had herd of allot of transfer case problems with them.. and the messed up part was. at the time Nissan wasn't warranting them out

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
No, and if you turned the Launch Control Off (aka, the way to make it actually go as fast as it's "supposed" to), you'd gernade the trans, and void the warranty, because launch control was off.

Anytime it got turned off, warranty void - which is funny, because they TELL you to turn it off if you are stuck in the snow.

Oh, and transaxle fluid changes cost about $1200.

·
Registered
166 Posts
No, and if you turned the Launch Control Off (aka, the way to make it actually go as fast as it's "supposed" to), you'd gernade the trans, and void the warranty, because launch control was off.

Anytime it got turned off, warranty void - which is funny, because they TELL you to turn it off if you are stuck in the snow.

Oh, and transaxle fluid changes cost about $1200.
LOL why would you drive this in the snow?!

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Don't ask me - but it's in the manual.

·
Registered
166 Posts
oh thats great lol any directions to if you get stuck in a mud pit too?

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
I'm sure there are.

Driving the car in any aggressive manner voids the warranty on that hunk of crap.

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hahahaha. That vid. is hilarious. But, I only posted it because it's the first one I've seen not in STL or Chicago.
Yeah, I've seen I ton of them now in California in just about every color.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
LOL why would you drive this in the snow?!
because they advertise it as a true all-season car. Watch the video on the nissan site you'll find out.

and they don't have as many problems as people claim, at least the newer ones don't. My uncle's brother has one, haven't heard of any problems and it has been almost 2 years I believe.

·
Registered
821 Posts
wow........ i loved the video... that sumed it up nicely--i didnt even know.... damn nissan!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I was driving the other day. I was getting on the ramp to I-95 and a GTR pulled in front of me. Brand new just out of the lot and bright red. All of a sudden, tires spun and it was gone. By the time I got on the highway (which took probably about 2 seconds) I couldn't see it anymore. Honestly it's one of the only foreign cars i love. So freakin fast!

·
Registered
166 Posts
i saw the vid of the ZR1 "smokin" the GTR... i love american but the GTR is pure sex in its performance. I have a buddy that works at a local nissan dealership and the new GTRs have been fixed with the bugs. the warranty shit is terrible but the cars almost flawless from what reports they are getting in now he said. But with the ZR1 vs the GTR.. if they take the beast vette shouldnt they take the GTRs beast.. the GTR spec V? i mean.. come on lol

·
Registered
446 Posts
The GTR spec V is nowhere near the money worth of what the ZR-1 will give you as far as the performance aspects (could care less about the interior as thats not what I'm buying it for).

·
Say What again!
6,011 Posts
Absolutely, ZR1 FTW!

GTR FTL!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.