Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello balt owners abroad!!! Just droppin in found the site and read some of the posts and decided to attempt to become a part of your great and wonderful community. I currently own an '08 Cobalt LT coupe, red, (first car) and im in the process of modding. Any ideas would be of great help. Look forward to becoming an active member hope everyone has a great and wonderful morning/afternoon/day/night. :laugh:

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Copy the performance mods.

Or mine. :laugh:

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I think we were more talking about "fog machine" or "Body kit"

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol ive checked out some of the balts in your garages and got mad crazy ideas. i think first things will be interior for me. im going tomorrow to pick up the cold air intake but i think thats as far as im going performance wise as of now. shes BONE STOCK at the moment so i have to give her some personality. i think ill take a bit from everyone and see how it turns out. lol thank you everyone for the warm welcome and ill have pics up of my baby soon!!! oooooo forgot... lol i had the pull the flooring out of the trunk to fit my sub... lol the 15 just wouldnt go in with the carpeting. lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.