Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everyone, fresh n00b from HI! Just bought a cobalt a few weeks ago and stumbled on this forum while searching for info about my new car and found that everyone here seems to be extremely well informed and passionate about their chevy cobalts so I decided to become a member :)
I've never been into the whole sport tuning thing but I've been trying to think of things to modify on my car to make it not look so much like a rental car :p
Ideas anyone?

·
Registered
821 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Tell us more about your cobalt, what you would like to do to it..... and post up pics and set up your garage!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woah, thanks for all the responses! I dont have any pics of the car yet but it is an 08 cobalt LT Dark grey exterior with light beige interior. Just ugraded from my 99 cavaleir which had a good run but was ready for retirement already. Thanks for the link to the cheap mods thread i'm gonna check it out when I get some free time at work tomorrow...One quick question tho, does anyone know if they have a roofrack kit? Need somewhere to stash the longboards without losing my backseat...

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome to YC!

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away, and we will answer them

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm from live in makakilo right now but I'm kinda considering moving into town. Here's a quick question, is there a fuse box inside the cabin? I looked last night but I couldn't spot it...

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Again thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm from live in makakilo right now but I'm kinda considering moving into town. Here's a quick question, is there a fuse box inside the cabin? I looked last night but I couldn't spot it...
There is one under the hood (on the drivers side) and there is one inside the cabin. It is located on the passenger side underneath the radio near the floor. Just pull that panel off and it is located right there.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.