Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this is my friends 02 cavalier, its his DD over the balt. started off as a regular coupe, no options, automatic, 103k miles, and he bought it for 900 dollars plus ttl...amazing deal, lol. anyways, he has put the full z24 kit on, lowered on dropzone coilovers, put my stocker 16s on, painted and tinted headlights and tail lights...

only thing left is to be painted, which he is going to school for so it will be kidna a practice car for him. hes got all the equipment, just needs the materials, so ignore the off color body pieces, lol. pics:

lol at my stock rims...he painted the insides of the spokes and left the face aluminum.

ill keep u guys updated as he continues to do stuff

·
Registered
485 Posts
I love Z24 Cavs...I'd like to find a good running 2nd gen Cav with the 3.1V6. His will good when it's all painted up!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nice, if I had that year I would get the 02 LS Sport kit. Thought about doing that conversion on mine but it would be some money, whole front would have to be converted and such so finding all the parts in the condition I want would be a pain.
i told him he should of gotten the sport kit too, but he wanted the z24...plus he also found the body parts SUPER cheap. i think the rear bumper was 30, the side skirts 50, wing 30, and front 35...wish cobalts were that cheap...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.