Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come! We now have polyurethane front control arm bushings available for your Cobalt & Cobalt SS. These are not the cheap rubber replacement bushings you can get from the dealer. These are high performance urethane bushings that will help the control of your vehicle as well as decrease or eliminate wheel hop. It makes driving the Cobalt a whole new experience.

These are now available for sale on our website. These are available in black or red! Here is a link to the new product!

Never Enough Auto 877-609-6727 - Chevrolet :: Cobalt :: 05-Up Cobalt / Cobalt SS :: Suspension :: Suspension & Chassis :: Control Arms & Components - Front :: Control Arm Bushings :: Prothane Front Control Arm Bushings #7-777

·
Registered
446 Posts
Cool! Nice to see a new product on the site, how is installation for a set of these?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Push the new ones out and Press the new ones in. Not too bad of an install. We have installed photos on the site as well.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't get the pm however yes these are available. We keep them in stock. Just to note these will not fit the Cobalt ss or ss/sc.

·
Registered
117 Posts
is this set for sale for both sides or just one? for $49 if its both sides that isn't too bad
Yes, it should be for both sides. I bought mine from a neverenoughauto dealer on ebay and it is the best $50 I ever spent. The rear bushing(the one giving everyone trouble) is a much better design that is guarrentied to outlast the old one 100 to 1. The banging noise over every bump is now gone.

I do have one question for the neverenoughauto dealer here: How do I install the front bushings? It doesn't explain it in the directions and it's also a rod with pressed ends with a hole drilled in each side and that bolts to the car.

I don't think the rod can be pressed out, or can it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.