Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
I noticed a cobalt ls today with the GM lip kit? it looked real nice it gave the front end a nice lowered look. My question is does anyone know where i can get JUST A FRONT LIP for my car and not the whole front,side,back combo kit. I just want the front one so my bumper looks a little lower. But all i can find so far is the entire kits for like 700-1000 dollars which i cant afford. therefore im only looking for the front lip. I also do not want to take off my bumper or modify it in any way. i just want a stick on/ bolt on front lip. thanks so much

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
damn....i want the rear lip that gm has on that kit but i want the rear lip only

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey PLUR13 definetly lat me know if and when you decide to sell the lip i would be very interested

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm still trying to decide wether or not to kit the front of my car. I'm just not happy with the way that it looks compared to how my last two cars looked. The rest of the car I love, but I just feel like something is missing with the front, just not sure what tho.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Im looking for just a front lip too. If neone can find out where to get it let me know..

·
Registered
450 Posts
hey plur whick rk kit do you have, i have the ss/sc front bumper on my ls and i'm thinking about putting a full kit on my car to make it ollk a little lower do you have any more pics. very interested because i am also adding a set of 4 carbom canards and i want to plan out what it will look like

·
Registered
485 Posts
Go to my car domain page. There are a bunch of pics of my car on there from different angles. I have just the basic 4 piece RK lip kit. I like it tho. It looks great on the ss front bumper. I been thinking about just doing that even. I'm just not sure what I'm doing to the front yet. I may end up not doing anything even, lol.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i love the rk sport front lip on the SS front end...it looks so sexy

·
Registered
130 Posts
Does it fit on the SS front end??

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow i like. how much did you get it for? I bet it would look pretty good on my ss front end, my other option was actually a CF wind splitter it was like $157 it just mounts to the bottom of your bumper and has two stabilizers, i found it on ebay i think. but i know i want to do the canards for sure

·
Registered
485 Posts
Yea, I have seen a few SS with the RK Sport lip kit. If I decide against doing a body kit on the front, I'm gonna do an SS bumper with the lip. Or I may just do a cut out with mesh in the three opening in the front. Still not sure yet

·
Registered
450 Posts
i've seen that meshed front end i'm actually doing a custom hood right now and i'm gonna save the mesh for that, it's gonna look similar to the 90's supra hoods

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
the RK SPort front lip needs a few adjustments to fit the SS front bumper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.