Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so let me give you a little background on this.
I just recently bought a 2008 Cobalt SS Turbocharged 5 speed manual. Car only has 52k miles on it. Runs wonderful. Its a joy to drive. About two days after I bought it, the front passenger headlight blew. It didnt just go out. It literally blew up. I have glass on the interior of my healight now. I replaced the healight, it works fine. Well today, the very next day, my front passenger blinker went out. Okay. I went and got new blinker bulbs and replaced my bulbs. IT STILL DOESNT WORK. My parking lights work. Every other blinker on the vehicle works. My hazards work. The fuses are fine. I've double and triple checked everything. My damn blinker still doesnt work. There is condensation built up in the headlight. We have drained it and dried it out. Id say that was the issue but then my parking lights/running light wouldnt work too right? Any advice is more than welcome. Im pretty good at working on my own car so not being able to fix this is driving me nuts and its something that can potentially get me a ticket. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
If hazards work you know it's not the bulb, connector or wiring. You also clear the BCM output since that's also the same as hazard. It leaves the lever but this would mean rear blinker is also not working and the right arrow in the cluster..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly why Im so confused. Im starting to think its more a lose wire or bare wire maybe? Im baffled by this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have noted that when i turn on my hazards, every blinker works except front passenger. sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.