Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, once of my buddies who is mechanically inclined unlike myself told me that if i get the B&G Lowering Springs from Ebay, that my shocks and struts would be shot in about four months, he suggested a person he knows on ebay that sells strut/shock packages, he says the quality is satisfactory, they are about $200 for a set...

Q. #1.) Are the struts and shocks necessary, suggested, or unneeded?

Q. #2.) I am unsure of how to tell the rebound stiffness on the springs, i want something stiff for the most part, I dont run many banked turns, the seller for them is jdmwerks13, he has "KYB 1,2, and 4's", i dont know the difference, please explain this to me if you can....

Kind regards,
Duffy

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
okay, once of my buddies who is mechanically inclined unlike myself told me that if i get the B&G Lowering Springs from Ebay, that my shocks and struts would be shot in about four months, he suggested a person he knows on ebay that sells strut/shock packages, he says the quality is satisfactory, they are about $200 for a set...

Q. #1.) Are the struts and shocks necessary, suggested, or unneeded?

Q. #2.) I am unsure of how to tell the rebound stiffness on the springs, i want something stiff for the most part, I dont run many banked turns, the seller for them is jdmwerks13, he has "KYB 1,2, and 4's", i dont know the difference, please explain this to me if you can....

Kind regards,
Duffy
Foximus is over 100000 lowered with stock shocks and struts, and I'm still on stock shocks and struts eventually they'll blow but how long they last depends on your driving
The KYB 1,2,4's are just stock ones I suggest koni or the FE5 suspensions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.